Sunday, February 28, 2016

Awesome Den Episode #1

Hey guys! Today I found an AWESOME DEN! The owner of the den did NOT give me permission to show her username, so I've kept it confidential :3



Ilove the way she creatively used the Arcade den as a FOREST. A forest and an ARCADE havealmost nothing in common, yet she made it work! I love the way the trees are planted intot the stones, it gives it such a natural look.  The flooring was excelent, and you can't even SEE the wallpaper, making it look like the sky.




Overall, I'd rate this den:

3/5 stars for creativity
4/5 stars for beauty
2/5 stars for use of differing items
and 4/5 stars for creative placement of items.

Overall, a total of 13 stars! Not bad!

Bye Jammers! Jam on.


Comment Call: Where's the dragon?



2 comments:

  1. That den is so pretty & creative!
    The dragon is in the first picture at the top I think.

    ReplyDelete