Sunday, October 23, 2016

This was NOT what I expected...

Well guys, there goes my faith in the Animal Jam community. Someone posted a video on youtube accusing me of SCAMMING. Well, she thankfully only has 33 subs, but Im still really upset. 1) She straight up said "SO GIVE HER LOTS OF HATE" in her video. 2) She said I said I was giving away a black long collar, when I was actually giving away a green long wrist. 3) She's asking all her viewers to hate on me multiple times the video.  I never scammed, and I would never think of scamming.

This is what happened: I was advertising my giveaway, and i got a group of 7-8 people. i came to my den, and around 4 people left. i assume it is because in my advertising I said "No scam, no lie" which is a good advertising trick to draw attention to yourself.  Everybody began to scream "ZOMG SCAMMER" I got really fed up, because they continued to scream "SCAMMER" even after I put my spike on trade. I was really upset, so i locked. Now I'm being blackmailed by a 5 year old who can't spell. Sigh


Click here to go to her video. Please DO NOT give her ANY hate.  Jam on :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo sorry Cowlan! That girl is mean! :( I believe you that u would never scam! You're a great jammer Cowlan!
    -L9514

    ReplyDelete